Per Governor Murphy's Executive Order 133, State Parks will reopen at sunrise on Saturday, May 2nd. Since Tall Pines has no buildings or other facilities, all parts of the park will be available.
To ensure your safety and the health of the community, please observe these guidelines:
- Go solo, or with your immediate family only.
- Do not visit if you are sick.
- Wear a cloth face mask per CDC recommendations.
- Make space for others - maintain social distancing of 6 feet from other individuals at all times.
- Take your trash home with you, and clean up after your pet.
In conjunction with the reopening, we at the Friends are releasing some updates to this website:
- A new Visiting page summarizes the critical information visitors want to know, such as hours of operation and permitted activities.
- A new Trail Maps page has our traditional trail map you can print at home, plus a new interactive map that you can use to navigate on your smartphone at the park!